Monday, November 19, 2012

Is Your Heart Full Of Thanks?




 
In the month leading into Thanksgiving, having a heart of thankfulness is on our minds. But we should be thankful all year long?

There are so many things we take for granted.

Here’s a beginning to my list!

1-my children’s good health when there are children dying of cancer and other diseases

2-the love of my husband, and the little ways he makes me feel special

3-a warm cup of coffee on a rainy day, and a good book

4-the opportunity to home school my children, and all the time I’m allowed to spend with them

5-clean running water to drink, wash clothes, dishes, and ourselves and more than enough!

6-my husband’s job when so many don’t have one

7-my home and everything about it and even more grateful because my husband’s parents have just lost their home to a fire

8-my ability to read and write

9-a great big family (too numerous to count) who loves me

10-children who obey me (most of the time)

11-hugs from my children every morning and even more hugs and kisses throughout the day

12-God’s unconditional love for me

13-the freedom to study God’s word and praise him in public

14-two very athletic boys and a daughter who sings and dances like an angel

15-a church family that loves and supports me 

16-the opportunity to have watched my oldest son help coach his brother’s little league baseball team
17-God's Holy word, and the hidden treasures He reveals (sometimes in a verse I've read many times before)
18-the sound of my children's laughter
19-that all three of my children have accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior

What are you thankful for? I’d be so thankful for your replies! J

Enjoy this Video...Thankful!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xYOb_PfcKAY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>