Monday, November 19, 2012

Is Your Heart Full Of Thanks?




 
In the month leading into Thanksgiving, having a heart of thankfulness is on our minds. But we should be thankful all year long?

There are so many things we take for granted.

Here’s a beginning to my list!

1-my children’s good health when there are children dying of cancer and other diseases

2-the love of my husband, and the little ways he makes me feel special

3-a warm cup of coffee on a rainy day, and a good book

4-the opportunity to home school my children, and all the time I’m allowed to spend with them

5-clean running water to drink, wash clothes, dishes, and ourselves and more than enough!

6-my husband’s job when so many don’t have one

7-my home and everything about it and even more grateful because my husband’s parents have just lost their home to a fire

8-my ability to read and write

9-a great big family (too numerous to count) who loves me

10-children who obey me (most of the time)

11-hugs from my children every morning and even more hugs and kisses throughout the day

12-God’s unconditional love for me

13-the freedom to study God’s word and praise him in public

14-two very athletic boys and a daughter who sings and dances like an angel

15-a church family that loves and supports me 

16-the opportunity to have watched my oldest son help coach his brother’s little league baseball team
17-God's Holy word, and the hidden treasures He reveals (sometimes in a verse I've read many times before)
18-the sound of my children's laughter
19-that all three of my children have accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior

What are you thankful for? I’d be so thankful for your replies! J

Enjoy this Video...Thankful!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xYOb_PfcKAY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 comments:

  1. All good things to be thankful for! I too am thankful for the little things in life. Healthy and happy kids, my marriage to a man that knows how to make me happy. For my family, my friends and my church. For the roof over my head and the food on my table. Even through the rough times in life God has blessed us tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dawn:) We will miss you guys this Thanksgiving!! Give your boys hugs and kisses! Love you!

      Delete