The rest of my list for the month of November...
20. The crunch of fallen leaves beneath my feet
21. Praise songs that draw me into a spirit of worship
22. That I feel things so deeply, I can't express it to others without crying
23. Stumped in my writing, and the moment God gives me the perfect idea for a scene:)
24. Fourteen years of marriage to a wonderful father and husband
25. The Holy Spirit who lives in me and when I seek Him fills me with an unexplainable joy
26. My eyesight, so I can enjoy all God's beautiful creations, from a sunset to the endless blue sea
27. Cinnamon and apples and the scent and taste they create in a cup of warm apple cider
28. Shiny blonde hair, and long eyelashes
29. My humble son making a great play, and turning to keep his smile hidden.
30. Feeling so good, after days of feeling bad
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
Capture the small treasures around you everyday. When we take time to look for all the things we have to be thankful...we forget our troubles.
Thank you for reading:) ~Cindy