Friday, November 30, 2012

SMALL TREASURES

 The rest of my list for the month of November...

20. The crunch of fallen leaves beneath my feet

21. Praise songs that draw me into a spirit of worship

22. That I feel things so deeply, I can't express it to others without crying

23. Stumped in my writing, and the moment God gives me the perfect idea for a scene:)

24. Fourteen years of marriage to a wonderful father and husband

25. The Holy Spirit who lives in me and when I seek Him fills me with an unexplainable joy

26. My eyesight, so I can enjoy all God's beautiful creations, from a sunset to the endless blue sea

27. Cinnamon and apples and the scent and taste they create in a cup of warm apple cider

28. Shiny blonde hair, and long eyelashes

29. My humble son making a great play, and turning to keep his smile hidden.

30. Feeling so good, after days of feeling bad


Psalm 86:12
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.

Capture the small treasures around you everyday. When we take time to look for all the things we have to be thankful...we forget our troubles.

Thank you for reading:) ~Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, Cindy! Thanks for sharing it. I signed up. :-)

    Thanks for the reminder that we are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete