Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Hidden Pain


I haven't posted in a while. I don't like blogging. I never have. I rather live in my imaginary world of fiction, where my characters come to life in my head. And yeah, they really do. :)

I've always been told... write about something that can help others. Something that will benefit them.

That's what readers want right?

Well, that explains why I don't blog. What do I have to say that will help others? Nothing that I can think of.

So, I thought why not explain why I haven't been posting. And maybe even take it a step further and possibly get some help for myself while at the same time helping someone else.

Here goes ...

Three years ago, this month, I began a journey that I never imagined and never believed would happen to me. Before you jump to the wrong conclusions, I don't have an incurable disease, praise the Lord. I am, however, enduring something that has made me realize how wonderful I felt before this all started.

Please forgive me for not revealing what I'm talking about yet. I'd love to tell you my story in the order of how it happened to me.

I hope you'll join me as I share some of the things I've tried and if you have experience or any ideas or if you're also seeking help, you'll share in the comments and maybe together we can find a solution and take our lives back.

I'll be here Tuesday to continue with Part 2. Hope to see you then.

Cindy:)




No comments:

Post a Comment