Monday, March 2, 2015

On Monday ... Praying for Yourself & Your Man!



Good morning!!

So excited to be with you on this day that promises sunshine and warmer weather.
Thank you for joining me. I hope you're enjoying these posts as much as I am. 
I wanted to let you know I  had the honor this week of being interviewed by a Domestic Violence Advocate. Read on to find out how you could be entered for a free ebook of my newly released novel, "Broken Butterfly".

And now, I'm ready to jump right into God's word. How about you?

Praying for Yourself

Scripture From Today's New International Version

Monday
Pure thoughts

Philippians 4:7-8
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent, or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Proverbs 23:7
...for he is the kind of person who is always thinking about the cost.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Praying for your Husband

Monday
Moral Purity (mind)

2 Corinthians 10:5
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent, or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Romans 8:6
...yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.


Please join me at Katelin Maloney, Domestic Violence Advocate's, blog today where I had the honor of being interviewed. When you stop by and leave a comment, you'll automatically be entered in a drawing for a free ebook of "Broken Butterfly" through Lifeway. I look forward to chatting with you there :) http://www.katelinmaloney.com/blog

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you'll hide these words from God in your heart.

Have a magnificent Monday,



Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment