Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Praying for Yourself & Your Man ... on Tuesday

I'm so glad you decided to join me this morning. It doesn't even matter that I feel like I'm talking to myself. Sometimes talking to yourself is the best way to work through something.

(Mailee: Mama, who are you talking to?)
It is definitely better than jumping to conclusions, or speaking without thinking it through. I guarantee you'll say something you'll regret.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

But every time I feel that urge to fall into sin, no matter what it may be, I have a Father who is waiting for me to come to Him. He is the Father of all understanding and wants me to cast my burdens at his feet.

 Praying for Yourself

Tuesday
Contentment

Philippians 4:11-12
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and to know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
                "Never will I leave you:
                                never will I forsake you."

Praying for Your Husband
Tuesday
Trust/Faith

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly see him.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 56:3-4
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise--in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?


Have a terrific Tuesday,


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment