Sunday, March 1, 2015

Praying for Yourself & Your Man (or Wife :) on... Sunday

Welcome Back!!

I'm so excited to share these verses with you this week. One of my most favorite things about my life is my marriage. I thank God everyday for bringing Rocky and I together. I love my man. I really do. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to grow my relationship with God and my husband. And in this way, praying for myself and my husband every day, I'm doing both at the same time.

So I'm not repeating what version of the Bible I'm using, all scripture comes from a Today's New International Version.

Praying for Yourself

Sunday
A grateful spirit shows in joyfulness.

Philippians 4:6
Do not become anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

1 Thessonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 5:20
...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Praying for Your Husband
Sunday
God's Sovereignty

1 Timothy 6:14-15
...to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in his own time--God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Proverbs 16:9
In their hearts human beings plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.

See you tomorrow. Have a blessed week,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment